I started out as a visual artist, utilizing mixed-media & painting in my work. I started taking photography seriously at the end of University. I'm also glad to say that I didn't learn on a DSLR, instead learned via the Tray/Develop, Black and White chemicals method.
I cater to different clientele from artists, musicians, to fashionistas, and work on-location and in studio. The studio I work out of is located in downtown Toronto at Queen West around Dufferin, which has a 20' wide white cyclorama (cove).
Types of photography and output I offer:
- Small and medium format digital workflow
- post production, adaptable my clients style
- Hi-rez files.... 16 MB? nawww... how about tack sharp, 300mb files?
- I can do them at 16MB if you do prefer
- Prints colour and black and white
- Film shoots! Medium or small format (prices are premium though)
My experience in photography: visual artist, photo assistant, retail photo, producer (have produced photo shoots from scratch), Complete post production experience (Captureone/Photoshop CS4), and currently manage a photo/video studio.
As well specialize in Fashion and Music Photography.